WEBER KRESS INDUSTRIES keeps a permanent watch on future technologies for providing the best quality of service to our customers. In addition to highly qualified and experienced technicians, our in-house design office is equipped with next-generation software:
- Control systems and PLC programming software
Human/Machine Interface software
Electrical engineering software with technical library
After an in-depth analysis of your needs, our engineers will draw up functional analysis, CAD drawings and computation notes in full compliance with current standards.
- Creation and upgrading of electrical diagrams and bill of materials,
- Conversion of CE standards to UL standards (USA / Canada),
- File conversion (E-Plan / See Electrical),
- Diagnosing and advising on the materials and components used.
- Program writing for machines and full production lines,
- Speed variation,
- Control process,
- Documentation (manuals, analyses, function diagrams, …)
- On-site testing and commissioning.
FULL MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PROJECTS
With these two skills combined, WEBER KRESS INDUSTRIES manages entirely your projects from the electrical engineering to the programming of your systems. Our experts will assist you at every stage of your projects :
- Feasibility study with technical and financial valuations of your projects,
- Engineering and conception of your instrumentations and control systems,
- On-site expertise and commissioning,
- Worksite management.